Circle Members are part of a dynamic group who will meet three to four times per year to learn about the hospital and college, plans, new physicians, new services, classes and more. Meetings will also feature an impact discussion, areas of importance or initiatives, college updates and scholarship recipient information, attendance or presentations as well as networking opportunities.
- Health care education and personal enrichment
- Social and networking opportunities
- Opportunities to empower and mentor the next generation of leaders and philanthropists
- Make a larger impact than could be accomplished alone
- Share talents through participation
- Learn about Mercy Health Children’s Hospital, Mercy College of Ohio and the initiatives changing healthcare today
To download a membership brochure, click here.
To become a member, simply click here.
Join our mission to help the poor and underserved be well.
Would you like more information on membership?
If you would like more information about Champions for Children, please feel free to reach out to staff member Barbara Lang at 419-251-8742 or Barbara_Lang@mercy.com. Learn More